Sweet Balsam Candle Large
Sweet Balsam: A luscious blend of evergreens highlighted by spruce bulbs and pinecones. (WOODSY)
Inspired by the corked vials and painstakingly hand-notated labels used by naturalists in the 19th century, the artisans at Skeem Candles craft small-batch home fragrance products whose vessels can be repurposed to start your own collection of special delights.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 80-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel; wooden lid